Friday 27 January 2017

WORK YOUR CRAFT

While in the University, I lived off campus , I remembered there were several occasions i would gather my flatmates together and we will have a mini show under the mango tree, residents from other hostels came, no speaker ,no microphone,no order of program , I was honing my public speaking and human relation skills, I cracked jokes basically and on one occasion ,I invited one of friends to come crack as well, it wasn't a crowd of up to 50 people. Some of my flatmates then are also on my facebook ,this is no fable. But I had fire in my bones! Now fire is too small, INFERNO NI!!!!!! Focus on your focus until you become the focus. Just mind your business ,the world will soon mind you . Everyone has a story. No Glory without a story. Nothing like overnight success, every overnight success has a minimum of 10 years investment ! Keep at your craft ,you just have to BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, NOBODY CAN DO THAT FOR YOU . #drshogospeaks #lessonsfromdrshogo #breakthebox #followyourpassion #believeinyourself #executeruthlessly #cruisedontcoast

1 comment: