Friday 27 January 2017

DREAMS DO COME TRUE

DREAMS DO COME TRUE . I went to a catholic primary school, and on several occasions during my primary school years ,we had the privilege of hosting Catholic Bishop. Today, I vividly remembered we hosted Bishop John Onaiyekan, school windows were cleaned, our clothes well ironed, stones were painted white! And we all(the students) lined up from the school gate( which was quite a distance before getting into the school premises proper) , I can't remember.. But we had something like flag in our hands as well to wave to the Bishop as he drove in. I was a kid,but I mused to myself, that someday students will line up for me too and struggle to touch me! It was like a flash of light . On another occasion ,we hosted Bishop Ayo Maria( I'm shocked I remembered their names!),the routine was same, the thoughts came again! And today, I had the privilege to speak at an event organised by Priceless virtues international ,the lagos traffic couldn't deter me from getting to that part of lagos, stones were not painted, students did not line up ,but after my session with them... They struggled to touch me, shake me, take pictures with me. I threw a lot of banters with them and I told them, someday some of you listening to me will be the one talking to school kids like I did to them. I saw hope, I saw courage and I saw a lot of positive energy today. The love and acceptance was overwhelming . The CEO of priceless virtues international is my mentee Oluwatobiloba Ajibade, thanks for inviting me, I celebrate you . I just want to tell someone out there not to stop dreaming. Real dreams never dies ! #drshogo #coach #youthadvocate #influencer #schooloutreach #mindrevolution #thoughtleader YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @DRSHOGO

No comments:

Post a Comment