Monday 25 March 2013

LOVE OYEDEPO'S BRIDAL SHOWER(TESTIMONY NIGHT)

Am just too tired  from the hustle and bustle of this past weekend,I tell you,it was like a mini shiloh...I promised to bring you an update on d bridal shower of love and steve. Well,here is it. It wasn't a bridal shower per say but a testimony night. It was well attended by both d friends of d bride and the groom. They were both stunning and love was looking like a diva that just won a grammy award. Chai,that babe make sense(did I say that) okay,what I meant is that she makes sense for her husband,Pastor Steve. So make una no crucify me. Rili,am not in the mood to write but due to d bombardment of messages in my inbox on face book,I just have to honor them as fast as possible,so without wasting much time...here are the pictures from d bridal shower turned testimony night. If I still have time,I may do another detailed story,but this pictures should tell d story well,as well! 

3 comments:

  1. It's all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr shogo u didn't tell us ow they met n for how long They courted. Udate needed asap pls

    ReplyDelete